Thursday, July 23, 2009

Soda of the Week: Dang Butterscotch Root Beer




This has always been a popular soda in the store, but we have been out of it for most of spring.  So I recently made my first visit to their bottling company in Milwaukee Wisconsin to get a restock of inventory.  Imperial Flavors (the company who makes Dang), is a family owned operation.  I was met at the door by their HUGE, gentle dog that just kinda saunters around the office and sleeps under the desks.  They loaded me up with sodas and then they took me to their storage room and dug out some hats and t-shirts they make with the Dang logo.  They also had cute signage that they made up years back.  I thought you'd all enjoy it!
We are now fully stocked on Dang, and we will continue to be from here on out!


No comments:

Post a Comment